Hard work pays

Below is exactly how I feel at the moment after receiving 2nd prize at EU Datathon and many more invitations. 

I was trying to jump from one mountain to another taller mountain, while I could have comfortably stayed on top of the shorter mountain forever, unfortunately missed the taller mountain in the jump, and was almost about to hit the ground and end it all, that's when something called EU Datathon held me by my neck and put me back on the track where I could start climbing up again.  I will never forget this experience. The amount of hard work that has been put in cannot be explained and won't be believed. One thing is for sure, hard work pays. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

O nanna gelaya - Kannada poem

Teacher's Day - A Poem

How do supermarkets capture feedback?

Eyes, Mouth and Nose - A short story for kids